AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Radarbox Screen display  (Read 2102 times)

Arie Spaan

Radarbox Screen display
« on: October 06, 2022, 09:40:01 AM »

When i start Radarbox i see a view of an area in my country
When i zoom-in i see that the displayed names of all the villages etc in that area are very small.
Even when i zoom-in further the names of the villages stays very small
Is there a method or option, that i can chance so that the displayed names come bigger when i zoom-in?

Thanks for any advice

Runway 31

Re: Radarbox Screen display
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2022, 05:50:00 PM »
Hi Arie

The mapping is provided by OpenStreetMaps with the aircraft overlaid on top.  There is no way of changing any of the mapping information

Alan

Arie Spaan

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2022, 08:11:55 AM »
Alan,

Thanks for your answer, It is all clear for me.

GregoryBurke

• gta 5 mobile apk + data download
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2023, 02:12:40 PM »

When i start Radarbox i see a view of an area in my country
When i zoom-in i see that the displayed names of all the villages etc in that area are very small.
Even when i zoom-in further the names of the villages stays very small
Is there a method or option, that i can chance so that the displayed names come bigger when i zoom-in?

Thanks for any advice
Change the zoom level: If you find that the village names are too small when you zoom in, try zooming out slightly to see if the names become more legible.

Change the map style: Some map styles may have larger font sizes for village names than others. Try experimenting with different map styles to see if any of them have larger fonts.

Adjust your screen resolution: If you're using a low-resolution display, the village names may appear smaller than they would on a higher-resolution screen. Try increasing your screen resolution to see if this improves the readability of the names.

Contact the Radarbox support team: If none of these options work, you may want to reach out to the Radarbox support team to see if they have any suggestions or if there is a way to adjust the font size.