anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: No Data  (Read 1453 times)

tobydude

No Data
« on: June 21, 2022, 05:06:32 AM »
Hi.
What can the reason be that the planes ar showing but there is no data for a couple of days?

ChrisGR

Re: No Data
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2022, 07:45:00 AM »
Close your browser, clean cookies and cashe, storage data for this domain, and it will be fine. 

ctsqth2

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 07:16:00 PM »
my unit works without problem, I received an email from radar box that I had to update the unit, they sent me the link to download the new image in the micro SD, after carrying out all the corresponding process, the unit does not work well sometimes it does not detect the planes, and now the last one indicates ADSB-status Stopped, I sent an email to support with all the evidence and the only response was to restart the unit, I did it several times and the failure continues, I hope someone can help me, my unit is PGANRB500918

Runway 31

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2022, 07:54:04 PM »
I note that the unit has not been sending data for some time.  I suggest that you follow the instructions sent to you again double checking each step as you go along as their may have been some corruption in the process

Alan
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 07:56:06 PM by Runway 31 »

ctsqth2

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2022, 08:08:34 PM »
carry out the process as they asked me and at no time did I throw any error in some of the indicated steps, in fact I have done it 2 times and the result is the same

Runway 31

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2022, 08:45:53 PM »
Well contact support again and provide all the information on what you have done and advise that it is still not working.  Ask them to have a developer look into the unit to find any errors

Alan