AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: RadarBox flightstick installing on Win11 laptop, can't install driver  (Read 2371 times)

TGA388

I have tried installing my RadarBox flightstick on my Win11 laptop, but for some reason the device shows as a Realtek device, and device manager will not let me change the driver to the Airnav driver.

Any ideas, as I am getting frustrated that I cannot get his to work?

Runway 31

Re: RadarBox flightstick installing on Win11 laptop, can't install driver
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2022, 11:34:10 AM »
Its showing as Realtek as the driver are not installed.  Device Manager cannot stop you loading drivers, just download and install
https://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/microRadarbox-Drivers-20150411.exe

If you cannot get them to work the Zadig driver work as well https://zadig.akeo.ie/

Alan
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 11:39:31 AM by Runway 31 »

TGA388

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2022, 11:44:43 AM »
Hi Alan, I have tried re-installing the Airnav driver, but device manager keeps telling me the Realtek driver is the best one for the device. The annoying thing is, the flightstick worked fine in Win10, but since I upgraded to Win11, it won't work.

i have downloaded Zadig, but I don't understand how to get it to install the Airnav drivers. Any further assistance would be gratefully received.

TGA388

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2022, 12:12:27 PM »
Hi Alan, further to my earlier reply, it seems that after running Zadig again, it has installed the driver for the flightstick and its recognising it now.

PC's and Windows can be a real pain at times :-)

Runway 31

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2022, 01:05:09 PM »
Glad you got there in the end.  Microsoft are getting really protective and dont seen to want to use third part drivers

Alan