AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ADSB Status Stopped  (Read 1721 times)

Ldelaney83

ADSB Status Stopped
« on: November 14, 2021, 08:21:30 AM »
Hi there

I received my Xrange2 the other day. I set it up inside my house just to test that it work. It picked up aircraft straight away. Today I have mounted the antenna and everything is connected properly. It shows me online but is not showing any aircraft, even though a heap have been going overhead. My status page says ADSB Stopped. I've turned it off for over an hour and restarted still doing the same. While I wait for support does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers Liam Delaney

Runway 31

Re: ADSB Status Stopped
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 11:34:38 AM »
Double check the antenna connections at both ends.  Check the network cable connections at both ends, make sure any firewall is allowing passage

What lights are showing?

Alan

Ldelaney83

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 11:50:44 AM »
The cable on the antenna end i believe cant be removed. It is attached properly on the receiver end. I've tried different network cables and also the wifi function. The power light shows steady red. When a network cable is connected it shows an amber flashing light. I have it connected via wifi at the moment. It shows online and data packets received. But on status page adsb stopped. Very weird when it worked just the other day

Liam

Ldelaney83

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2021, 11:54:40 AM »
Some screenshots

Liam

Runway 31

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 12:35:41 PM »
No connection to Airnav and no temperature for the CPU doesnt look good so something is not working

I presume that they now allow users to connect via wifi as it previously required to be done via Airnav

When it worked previously did the power light show red, I thought that it should show green

Alan

Ldelaney83

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2021, 12:44:23 PM »
Yeah it was red when I tested it. The manual says red means powered on. Im confused how its picking up packet data but that adsb has stopped

Liam
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 12:58:43 PM by Ldelaney83 »

Runway 31

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2021, 02:23:32 PM »
no idea Liam, with zero degrees on the CPU temp it cant be working as it should be showing a quite high temperature and you wont see any aircraft until it can connect to Airnav's server and send its data back for display.  One of the developers will be tasked to look at it remotely so you will just need to bide your time until he does

Alan

Ldelaney83

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2021, 08:04:03 PM »
All good..thanks for your time anyway Alan

Cheers Liam