AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Cannot Connect to Server  (Read 1949 times)

GreekSpy2001

• Graham's Aircraft Photos
Cannot Connect to Server
« on: August 13, 2021, 03:57:22 PM »
Been trying to start up my radarbox flightstick after a few days of the system being off.  The radarbox software says it cannot connect to the server.   My internet is fine.  The software has been running fine for years.  Is the system down?

I can log into Radarbox24 online ok.

Graham
13/08  16:57 BST

chris

Re: Cannot Connect to Server
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2021, 04:30:02 PM »
I too am having the same problem, but with the actual box itself, it has been running ok for years until today, when all I get is cannot connect to server, hope we get a reply soon.

Chris.

Runway 31

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2021, 04:43:18 PM »
I have the V6 software up and its running as expected, have had it on since early doors this morning

Just closed down the software and it started up fine.  Also downloaded todays update, connected to the server as normal

You dont need the internet to run the software so dont understand what your problem can be. are you still having the same issue?

Alan
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 06:30:25 PM by Runway 31 »

GreekSpy2001

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2021, 06:39:28 PM »
yep still the same problem.  Start the software I login using my email address and password.  Not my PG... account name.   Says cannot contact server each time.  Contacted support.  Had one reply a while ago.  But still down currently.  No time now to try reinstalling etc.  my try a reboot later

graham

Runway 31

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2021, 06:49:20 PM »
No idea then Graham no issue at my end, everything working as expected .  I log in using the details from my original CD

Alan

GreekSpy2001

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2021, 07:57:17 PM »
Thanks ALan.  Hopefully Chris and I can get back in tomorrow....... tried both email and original CD login to no avail.  Guess i could try a blank new install and see what happens.  But not for tonight.....

GreekSpy2001

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2021, 09:38:20 AM »
Hi Back up and running this morning with just a restart.   Looks like my account may have been reset.  Once in all my settings look as if they are back to defaults. Default splash screen.  General world map Aircraft Height bar showing. no Interface window.   But at least I'm running.

graham

Runway 31

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2021, 02:28:29 PM »
Graham

Mines goes back to the default settings occasionally, no idea why but at least you are back up and rinng

Alan

EK01

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2021, 06:12:53 PM »
Alan,

For the first time in many months, I had to put in my user name and password to access the forum. Normally it does it automatically. Must be something to do with the heat. It's 100F here in Murcia at the moment !

Ian

Runway 31

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2021, 06:26:03 PM »
Just as well you are a cool dude!!

Alan