AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Connection + payment issues  (Read 2740 times)

Shane001

Connection + payment issues
« on: May 03, 2021, 07:04:22 AM »
Hi all,
I hope some one can help me, This has been a long time hobby for me but I'm not very technically minded I'm afraid.
I pay my Airnav subscription by direct debit every six months but I have been having problems from the start, (I have been at this a long time lol) I'm not very good with the banking and money in general, my wife used to do it for me but now she's not to well and can't do it for me any more.
Here's the problem even though my bank sends the money, Airnav disconnect me every six months and I have to ask a brother (I'm not very good with emails either) to email them for me and after a long winded process of emails flying back and forward I eventually get switched back on, but it's become a real bug bear for me which I really tire off now and am beginning to dread the deadline loaming again which is right now.
So I'm going to have to ask the brother to do it again, which is no problem but there must be an easier way of doing this.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Dev if this is in the wrong thread please feel free to move.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 07:07:16 AM by Shane001 »

Runway 31

Re: Connection + payment issues
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2021, 05:15:47 PM »
I would suggest that you require to contact [email protected] regarding your issue.  I dont know if direct debit is the best method of paying but asking them how you can avoid being cut off from the service would be a good starting point.  Maybe the payment is received late, after the subscription period ends or something like that but discuss it with them to see what the issue is that is causing you to be cut off from the network

Alan