AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Map Legend in Windows Software only blue/white  (Read 2251 times)

cmh31909

Map Legend in Windows Software only blue/white
« on: March 18, 2021, 01:03:57 AM »
I would assume that when you turn on the map legend in the Windows software that it should show you what the various colors mean, for example, red for take off, green for leveled, etc.  However, when I turn on legends, they are all blue background with white text, so not really a legend at all.  What am I missing here?

Runway 31

Re: Map Legend in Windows Software only blue/white
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2021, 09:22:12 AM »
I have no idea what clicking Legend is meant to do, it possibly should do as you suggest but has never done anything other than you detail

See the attached.  Looking at the grid and the map  On the column Status Green shows descending and Red showing climbing etc and states this on the grid and the colour of the lable on the map should be the same.  You can change the colours to suit your self for example the standard colour for level flight is blue but I have changed to yellow as this colour sticks out for me and the standard colour

Alan

cmh31909

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2021, 12:35:24 PM »
Thanks for the reply!  Another related topic is the "Custom Legends", do you know anything about that?  I'm not referring to the "Custom Outlines" that you can do with maps.

Runway 31

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2021, 12:43:55 PM »
You can toggle on an off a Custom Legend having set it up under Preferences/Legends and Lables,  For example I once added a cross on the map to mark my home location and mark it as Home

Alan
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 01:25:07 PM by Runway 31 »