AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Flightstick 1090 absolutely, positively, will not be recognized.  (Read 2591 times)

breskin.thelonious48@gmai

Hey everyone,
I just set up my antenna and flightstick 1090, and got the radar box software running. I have downloaded and installed the drivers. Yet, for some reason, I don't think the flight stick is working because there is no way for me to see any of the data.

Can anyone help me please? I'm running windows 10.

Runway 31

Re: Flightstick 1090 absolutely, positively, will not be recognized.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 07:39:57 AM »
In what we do you mean there is no way for you to see any of the data

On the V6 software have you set it to MyFlights and is it showing Hardware connected bottom left of the screen or not.  A green square is connected a red square is not connected

If you are picking up aircraft you should see them listed on the grid.  You can bring up the grid by clicking Tools/Interface/Interface on left and you see listed there any aircraft you are picking up

Have you set up the antenna where is can see the sky, if it cant see the sky it cant see aircraft

Alan
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 07:45:59 AM by Runway 31 »

breskin.thelonious48@gmai

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 05:08:17 AM »
I worked it out by spending a while kicking around on the forum. Basically I had to use this program called Zadig to change what the computer viewed the flight stick dongle as... Big mess, but I got there.

Do you know if I have to use the data sharer software to share data, or if radarbox will share data as a stand alone?

Runway 31

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2020, 09:37:17 AM »
Radarbox shares the data assuming you have ticked File/Preferences/Radarbox Share Flight Data which is normally ticked by default and also assuming you are connected to the internet.  Don't run the data sharer it is not intended for Radarbox products using V6

Alan