AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com > AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com Discussion

Aircraft Photos not downloading 6.01.001

(1/2) > >>

phelpsl:
Hi,
New computer new install of 6.01.001 on Windows 10 PC.  All working fine, however photos refuse to download.  When right-clicking subject aircraft and selecting Locate Mode-S Code in Database Explorer... I can see the entry for aircraft and the associated data, including entries in fields CH, PTTN and PTTN2. Field AUTOUPDATE=Y.  Field CH has a date/time entry indicating all data has recently been updated. Fields PTTN and PTTN2 have data as well eg G-JMCL-1585413206-1, yet no photo appears in the Photo folder.
So it appears all is okay, except no photo is being downloaded.  Preferences are set to Auto-Populate Aircraft Data, Download Aircraft Photo, Download 2 Photos for each Aircraft, also Share Flight Data is checked on.
I would appreciate any help with this or is it an issue with the AirNav server.  My ISP is TalkTalk.
Regards,
Les

Runway 31:
There is an issue with the photo downloads which will hopefully be fixed soon

Alan

phelpsl:
Thanks Alan,

I was beginning to think is was something at this end.  I will patiently wait for it to be resolved.

Regards,
Les

Runway 31:
Work to resolve this issue is delayed 4 or 5 days

Alan

Dana:
Hello evryone !

Is there a new verson of software  6.01.001 ????

From where i can download it ???

Thank you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version