anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New Micro install problems  (Read 1722 times)

Geot

New Micro install problems
« on: March 25, 2021, 07:09:40 PM »
With my classic RB box finally giving up I have replaced it with an RB Micro. I have used one before on my laptop but with not frequent use so ignored a couple of "bugs". This install will be running 24/7 so I need to get them fixed if possible.
First, on the Map, when hovering/clicking on an aircraft, it does not register. The Globe marking does not show against the Flight selected and Distance is not recorded. If selecting the aircraft from the Status List, then the aircraft is highlighted on the Map and a Distance is given. System is 6.02.003 and RB Micro Drivers selected. This occurs on both of my systems.
Secondly, the very top of the screen where FILE/FILTERS? etc are shown - they show in the middle of that line, not lined up against left side. Same on both systems.
Your advice requested please.
thanks
GeorgeT

Runway 31

Re: New Micro install problems
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 08:01:37 PM »
Hi George

I note you have went with V6.00.03.  This version was amended to suit the xrange but in making the amendment more bugs were introduced

To overcome this I would suggest that you downgrade to V6.00.02 which does not suffer these problems and which you can get here  http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB60002Setup.exe

Alan

Geot

Re: New Micro install problems
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 03:30:13 AM »
Thanks Alan. that did the trick. Version 3 was what came with the Micro download.
It was good having two setups running side by side because it showed that the new micro came with a faulty aerial connection. the perennial problem; plus the Micro fell apart in my hands a couple of times, so all going back but at least the software is fixed.

George