anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: RadarBox Hardware  (Read 9750 times)

GreekSpy2001

• Graham's Aircraft Photos
Re: RadarBox Hardware
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2019, 08:56:53 PM »
OK seem to have got it working. 

Firstly I manually installed realtek drivers.  I then plugged in my two sticks.  In the ZADIG and Device Manager the mircostick is instantly recognised as RTL2832U but the Flightstick as a Bulk-In device.   I reinstalled the ZADIG drivers

After reading else where of USB 3.0 problems I uninstalled USB 3.0 Root HUB. I then  rebooted my PC and apparently the driver is automatically re installed by Win 10.  On restarting  I then unplugged my Micro Stick leaving just the Flight stick installed.   

Then I ran the RDB software and It  recognised that there was a micro stick attached to my system and things are working.   So I assume I am using the Airnav microstick driver rather ZADIG?  Probably will find out during the next windows update.

So will see how I get on!!!

Thanks for the help

Graham

tommyg

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2019, 09:59:37 PM »
Maybe support should put a sticky out on this issue as there is obviously a problem with some of the USB3 ports on certain machines. It would save people a lot of time and stress if this was publicised when using these flight sticks.

tommyg
Tommyg

GreekSpy2001

• Graham's Aircraft Photos
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2019, 07:06:56 AM »
Still working....  In fact this morning I am getting a big uplift in flights recorded at any one time.  Before I was on approx 80 flights showing.  Today I am on 120!!!!

graham

Runway 31

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2019, 07:26:30 AM »
Thanks for the info Graham.  It was the stick not being recognised that got me thinking there was an issue with the USB ports so good to know for the future.

Happy viewing

Alan