AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Issues with selecting aircrafts on the map  (Read 7837 times)

Runway 31

Re: Issues with selecting aircrafts on the map
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2019, 07:41:07 PM »
Is it all plots, some, ADSB, MLAT or all plots.  Looking at my own area and it appears OK

Alan

foxhunter

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2019, 04:41:06 AM »
I disagree on your statement. Why did you edit my post that way? I am sure others are having the same issue.

I am feeding RB24 which is operated by Airnav Systems and expect that the live map is working properly for me.

For me all plots are impacted, some more, some less.
I have aircrafts moving on the map slower at 30.000 feet with full speed compared to an aircraft right before landing with minimum speed which are on the same map.

I've sent a mail additionally to the Mailbox you suggested.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 04:46:03 AM by foxhunter »

Runway 31

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2019, 05:42:24 AM »
Editing your post was a careless error on my part for which I sincerely apologies but I cannot get it back to your original

I agree that the site should work as intended however I as another user cannot do anything about your issue.   I suggested that you contact Airnav Systems direct to make them aware of it and give them the opportunity to try and correct whatever may be causing it.  You can also use [email protected] for support queries.

I can only see what I see on my system and have RB24 and FR24 showing my area on 2 screens at the same time and they look the same to me other than MLAT traffic does not always show on the RB24 map.  However issues at low level may be caused by lack of coverage at that level as high level coverage is always better.

As I am not aware of your particular issue it is better for you to contact Airnav direct as you are better placed to explain your experience.  You should receive an automatic response giving a ticket number for your contact and receive a reply within 24 hours.  If you don't receive an auto response with the ticket ID quite quickly after sending they have not received your email and I suggest that you try again.

If they are not aware of an issue they cannot correct it.  Support don't look into the forum very often so are not usually aware of users concerns.

Alan
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 09:38:38 AM by Runway 31 »