AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Very Unhappy with service  (Read 5728 times)

caveman256

Very Unhappy with service
« on: February 09, 2019, 01:57:03 AM »
To all who read this post be careful what you buy or wish for you just might get it like i have they take your money and give little support, please read the letter i have just sent them and tell me how you feel?>??????[/b]

Hi, I was talking to one of your support people last week his name is Alex i was telling him how can i check if i am sharing data as i have not been upgraded yet and i have had my system running for three days.
He then asked what username i was using to login with which is [email protected], so i sent him a replay with these details and no reply to three emails i have sent.
I have since installed the 1090Mhz antenna i bought hoping this would help with the Auto upgrade he told me about but after 3days again still nothing.
Can you give me an RA number so i can return the equipment and i will go and buy a flightreadra24 or a flight aware as there software and support seems more responsive.
I am a 63 and a private Pilot and work as a operations and customer service manage and if i gave service like this i wold have lost my job a long time ago.

Singed disappointing
Noel

Runway 31

Re: Very Unhappy with service
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 11:22:06 AM »
Hi Noel

You should have received an auto response to the emails you sent, can you advise the ticket ID of the responses and I will have support contact you ASAP

Alan

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 11:39:45 AM »
We just like to confirm the above is incorrect and the customer was replied to, he has since admitted over emails that he did get the email but didn't understand it. We are replying to him to ensure he is up and running asp.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

pellonet

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 04:28:33 AM »
To all who read this post be careful what you buy or wish for you just might get it like i have they take your money and give little support, please read the letter i have just sent them and tell me how you feel?>??????[/b]

Well Noel, how do I feel?
I feel that a visit here may have helped to resolve your issues quite a bit sooner & diverted your obvious frustration.
I have just celebrated my 73rd birthday & had the whole FB24 system set up in fifteen minutes including the personalised map of my feed.
Although I have not had the need for extensive assistance, the questions I have asked have been treated with respect & insightful opinions from an extremely knowledgeable user base.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 01:44:53 PM »
Customer is up and running :)
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]