AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: frozen flight  (Read 2393 times)

hofs

frozen flight
« on: January 29, 2013, 01:06:03 PM »
Is it possible to remove a frozen flight from smartview?
Today ms 43C4CA  was for a long time in smartview but i couldn't trace it in myflights and mylog.
This problem occurs several times a day and yet nobody has a correct answer to solve this problem.

Fred

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
Re: frozen flight
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 12:58:29 AM »
Fred

I find that sometimes doing a sort (clicking a column heading) works, otherwise, switching off network flights, or MyFlights and network flights, and switching them back on again, works every time.

Rod
Rod

hofs

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 08:17:58 AM »
Thanks Rod  i will give it a try.
Fred

hofs

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 05:22:35 PM »
Today an before  i had some frozen flights in smartview that did not appear in myflight. All these flights where mill flights without adsb .
However as soon as i disconnected flights from  network today the flights disapear and as long as i kept disconnecting there where no problem flights.
As i already said the flights where only mode s   and not to be seen in networkflights.
If this solve's the problem i wil stay disconnected but  wil i have data update if i dont get networkflights?
Fred

Runway 31

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 05:31:48 PM »
Frank,

You only get non ADSB in my flights, you dont get them on the network

Alan

hofs

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 06:04:25 PM »
Yes i know but do you have another explanation why they only appear when network is connected.
They are nowhere to find , not in myflights ,not in mylog and not in networkflights.
But assoon as i stop getting flights from network they dissappear and dont come back.
I know it sounds silly but this is how it happens .
Most of the time the flights are RAF flights .
I live in the east of the Netherlands and as far as i can see on" live mode s  site" nobody else tracks these flights.
Fred

hofs

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 05:52:25 PM »
Hello
Today i completely removed airnav radarbox version 4.03 from my computer . After 2 days of uninstalling ,installing ,upgrading ,questions to the forum and airnav, and data changing this was the only way left.
I reinstalled the 3.13 version from the backup i had made Dec 2012 on my external hdd.
Now it runs like it always has done without strange nonexisting flights , frozen flights and with my complete Mylog and Datalog.
The only things  i dont have are the data changes i made last month but i can live with that.
Thanks for al the help.
Fred

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 09:16:58 PM »
We are glad its better, as we mentioned in the support emails it did seem like something had got corrupted.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

hofs

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2013, 03:55:52 PM »
I have bad news. At live data time 15:30  i recieved mode s AE0260  in smartview. When i looked in mylog the flight was there but with last time date 2010/10/02 13.18.14 hrs.
As soon as i switched off networkflights it dissappeard . After switching network on it came back. I tried this several times with the same results until it dissappeard after time out.
There was no adsb sign ( blue ball ) on the screen .
As far as i can see it should come from networkflights because it reacts on switching it on and off.
Who can shine a light on this ?.
Fred

hofs

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2013, 05:13:27 PM »
Hello
It seems this question was to difficult ,lets try an easy one.
Can sombody confirm this flight: AE0260 this afternoon at live data time around 15.30hrs.
Please give me your global position so i can see if its in reach of my own aerial.
 Best Regards
Fred