AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AE0260  (Read 2050 times)

hofs

AE0260
« on: February 02, 2013, 09:35:03 AM »
Hello
Can sombody confirm this flight: AE0260 yesterday afternoon at live data time around 15.30hrs.
Please give me your global position so i can see if was in reach of my own aerial or if it came with networkflights.
 Best Regards
Fred

GreekSpy2001

• Graham's Aircraft Photos
Re: AE0260
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 11:33:28 AM »
this is KC-135 61-0295 which is currently based at RAF Mildenhall, UK.  It was formerly based in Japan but I haven't logged it as yet on my Radarbox.  Will be looking out for it as I need this one.

Graham

hofs

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 06:14:31 PM »
hello Graham
It was Friday several time's on my screen in smartview but it didn't appear in mylog  and because its not a adsb flight  it looked a bit strange to me.
I had more of these strange flights that were in smartview and not in mylog , but they only showed up when the networkflights were connected and they disappeard assoon as i disconnected networkflights.
I am not sure if it was a real flight or a problem in my radarbox, thats why i tried to find out of someone had traced it to.

Fred

hofs

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 06:55:23 PM »
Hello Graham
I just found out that is was flying over the UK on friday as quid 52 exact the same time that it was in smartview on my pc.
Because i live in the east of the Netherlands and the polar diagram just reaches the UK coast at great altitude and this flight was on max 10.000ft i may have recieved a weak signal .
Thanks to the mil mode s forum site i can see the total track he was flying.
I am just for a few weeks member of the mil mode s site and i didnt know i could track the flight so easy.
It would have saved my a lot of posting on the airnav forum and waiting for an answer.
Fred