AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Black Boxes  (Read 10414 times)

AirNav 3D Development

• AirNav Systems
Re: The Black Boxes
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2012, 06:17:40 PM »
... now while I have your attention  :-) , when you select an aircraft it shows the route but you cant unselect it! so is it possible to click on the selected aircraft to remove the track, at moment you have to select another aircraft to track, and..... in the "layers" option when selecting the World Runways all you get is a small yellow line, could it be changed to World Airports with a larger icon and maybe a "mouse over" to ID the airport, maybe I am asking to much but if you dont ask you dont get!..  Many thanks for the quick response/fix to the original post on the black boxes. Regards, Roger. (UK)

Roger & Dave,

I will make a change in the next day so that clicking on an already selected aircraft will hide it's track like you suggest. It will remain "selected" however (i.e. red icon with the flight details in the left column). We dont want to have the left column visible without any selected aircraft information since it looks bad when this happens (that's why a random flight is auto-selected when the application loads).

Hiding the left column completely (as you suggested Dave) will be a bigger challenge and I need to discuss the suggestion with the team. Many months ago, there was previous discussion of this idea and it was decided to keep it visible at all times.

I will post here as soon as the "hide track" click is ready.

Enhancing the World Runways layer is on our list. I will also try to get a bigger icon centered on the airport like you suggest to make airport selection easier. Thanks for the suggestion.

southcoast

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2012, 12:41:19 PM »
Hello again, while waiting for the requests to be implemented into RB24 as in my last post (reply12) I have just found another one, when clicking on an aircraft all the information comes up in the left hand side bar which is great apart from one thing....the Con number and Line number, Please can this be inserted as well, apart from that it looks like a winner, to me anyway, but I expect there will be other requests for other things. For those not liking the transparent boxes try it with the "Dark" map, superb,  thanks and Regards again, Roger (UK)

TGA388

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2012, 01:11:43 PM »
Hi all, the idea from Roger above (reply16) is a very good one, I for one hope it can be added in soon. In reply to Dave (mentioned in reply15) suggesting hiding the left hand panel, please leave alone, add option to hide as a personal preference, as I am sure many people find this useful.

Enjoying using the site, a very useful addition to my Radarbox, which I am using at the same time, for local biz arrivals into Farnborough which rarely position.

Once again many thanks for an excellent site.
Regards, Dave. Guildford.

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2012, 01:25:25 PM »
Tks for all your great opinions about RadarBox24.com
The best any user can do to help us at this time is to share the existence of RadarBox24.com with friends, on forums, message boards, Facebook and Twitter. The more users we get the better - please help us with this task.

anorak

• support The Devon Air Ambulance Trust
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2012, 04:35:13 PM »
Hope I have not given the wrong impression, I would like to "hide" the panel when viewing the map but have it appear when selecting a particular flight.
Dave.
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

AirNav 3D Development

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2012, 05:09:35 PM »
Hope I have not given the wrong impression, I would like to "hide" the panel when viewing the map but have it appear when selecting a particular flight.
Dave.

Understood. It's added to the "feature" list. Thanks for the feedback Dave.