anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: setting up squawk alerts  (Read 2687 times)

stevb

setting up squawk alerts
« on: March 05, 2012, 07:16:29 AM »
Can someone instruct me about setting up sqk alerts do I have to set the sqk alerts up on my RadarBox or does it send an alert automatically I use twitter and also will it affect mil alerts which I send to my own group

Regards
Steve

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
Re: setting up squawk alerts
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 01:34:12 AM »
Hi Steve

You set up Squawk alerts the same way as other alerts - go to the Alerts tab (same row on the screen as MyFlights and Network) and enter the squawks that you want an alert for in the appropriate box - and make sure that the check box beside the heading is ticked.

Make sure you have the appropriate type of alerts set and whether you want Network flights to alert you (as well as local - check box at the top) you're in business.

All alerts are treated in the same way by RadarBox - we're hoping for a better range of options in future software versions.

BTW this would have been better posted on the main Discussion forum - this forum is really for AirNav's automatically generated emergency squawk alerts.

HTH

Rod
Rod

stevb

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 10:31:48 AM »
Thanks Rod its setting up emergency sqks i wanted info on please i use twitter

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 12:32:24 PM »
Steve

If you're asking how to get RadarBox to send the alerts to Twitter, then, as a non-tweeter, I haven't a clue.

I suggest you ask again on the main discussion forum - there will be more people reading that.

Good luck

Rod

Rod