USB Cable problem?

Started by GreekSpy2001, February 15, 2012, 11:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GreekSpy2001

Hi

Was wanting to find out if I have the USB cable problem?  I have my system running 24/7 and find occasionally that the Signal led stops flashing and nothing appears on the screen.  Have found that if I disable and enable the ARNB usb driver in Device Manager everything springs back into life.

THanks

Graham

AirNav Support

That may be the cause, try another USB cable out if you can and keep the RB and usb cable away from any inteferences.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

GreekSpy2001

OK will try another cable.  Have a few but not sure how good they are.  Can anyone advise details of said USB and where I can purchase online in the UK.

Thanks

Graham

Budgie

Try Maplin's, I think they sell Belkin USB cables and try to get one with a ferrite choke at one end as this will reduce any local interference that may be picked up. It may be worth putting another clip-on choke at the other end as well if the problem continues.

GreekSpy2001

Thanks   Will pop into the Maplin's next to the Office,  Cheers  Graham