AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Cannot Get On Network  (Read 2633 times)

donmarge

Cannot Get On Network
« on: February 16, 2012, 03:25:01 PM »
I had to reinstall Radarbox 4.03. Everything was working fine before I had to reinstall it. I bring up Radarbox and the Network Indicator stays yellow. I have an active network account. The status on the bottom of the screen only shows "Weather request finished". I then uncheck the "Get fllights from Radarbox Network and the Network indicator goes red. When I check the box again, it stays red. Does anyone know what I have to do to get the network flights back?

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
Re: Cannot Get On Network
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 03:42:07 PM »
Hi and welcome to the forum.

RadarBox has a limit of two computers for installing onto. If your reinstall is to a new computer, you need to contact AirNav support with your box number and they will sort you out: [email protected]

Hope that helps

Rod
Rod

donmarge

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 04:03:21 PM »
Many thanks, Rod. I just sent them an email with my box number....
Don....

donmarge

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 11:31:27 PM »
Support came back with it being my firewall. I tried everything and finally turning off the firewall. Still have the same problem of not getting the network. I still get a yellow indicator when starting the application. Also, I downloaded the drivers for Window7 and the computer does not recognize the RadarBox when I put the USB plug in. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 11:39:19 PM »
Your account was active and was fine. If its showing yellow it means its trying to connect but failing, does everything else appear to be working, are you getting photo downloads and weather information?
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

donmarge

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 12:03:12 AM »
I am getting weather information. I have the box checked for downloading aircraft photos, but not getting any aircraft, so I take it I won't get any photos.

donmarge

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 05:42:06 PM »
I AM UP AND RUNNING!!! Manually went out to the device and searched manually for the drivers by going to the Airnav RadarBox Folder and then searched for the drivers. It found them!!! I started the application and my radarbox activated and so did the network....