AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Bug Report  (Read 4216 times)

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
Bug Report
« on: January 17, 2013, 02:23:27 PM »
Just a little one - BAW48 being shown twice - this lasted for about two minutes despite me zooming in and out and clicking on each example. The leading one showed no routew, hile the trailing on did show the route.

This resolved itself into just one aircraft after two minutes. Never seen that before.

Rod
Rod

naird

• Beaver Tales
Re: Bug Report
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 04:08:40 PM »
Not sure where to post this, but Canjet and Westjet show Westjet logos.  I know the problem is that there is no prefix used in their ASD-B Callsign.  Hope you are all enjoying my feed, should fill in a gap for you. Not using my main DPD antennas for RB however. Interested to see where RB24 goes however, hence my "helping out" once again. I run 24/7. I supply freely to everyone.

Neil / CYGK

naird

• Beaver Tales
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 04:09:06 PM »
Make that ADS-B  duh!

Runway 31

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 04:23:26 PM »
Hi Neil,

Your feed is much appreciated.  There should be no problem with the logo as to get round the problem there is an extra entry for the Airline ICAO code for each aircrafts details and just checked the Canjet all have CJA and WestJet have WJA.  I will ensure Airnav are aware.  Can only assume that they ahve got CJA pointing to the wrong logo.

Alan

naird

• Beaver Tales
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 04:35:04 PM »
Thanks Alan.  One thing I notice (at least on my machine)...the feed stops showing the FAA items often and shows only RB Network feeds.  Something I'm doing/missing?

Neil

AirNav 3D Development

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 04:39:52 PM »
Neil,

We are actively modifying the server-side code and it sometimes results in either ADS-B or ASDI inside of RB24 going offline for periods. Overall this will help make things more stable once we're finished with development.

Runway 31

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 04:40:29 PM »
No I think they must be working on the FAA feed as mines is the same.

Alan

naird

• Beaver Tales
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 04:42:26 PM »
No worries DEV/Alan  thanks for your quick responses. Important to keep us in the loop. Now, get back "toit" ;-) as I must.

Neil