AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Problem getting past 'Home Station Info' page  (Read 3241 times)

dca1

Problem getting past 'Home Station Info' page
« on: November 23, 2010, 03:50:24 PM »
I'm travelling currently, Oman and have my box with me. I'm using a new laptop with Win7 so had to re-install v3.13 (I'm usually dca & use the box with no issues at home).
Install was fine, I can connect but when I open the application I am asked for station data. I complete this, click 'ok' and nothing at all happens.
When I try to close I just get an error message and then I go back to a blank 'Home Station Data' page.
Any suggestions on what to dowould be greatly appreciated & then I can share some , hopefully, interesting stuff!
Thanks,
Dave

Runway 31

Re: Problem getting past 'Home Station Info' page
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 04:05:48 PM »
Hi Dave make sure you have the Win 64 drivers installed

http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/drivers/ANRB64bitDrivers.zip

Alan

nortonbeak

• RadarBox MVT7100 PCR1000 M0NBK

Protzenalp

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 12:27:28 PM »
The above fix works. It is one of the most stupid and unproductive bugs that the Radarbox software has.

You just buy something new and you get home, start installing it and within minutes you are cussing and swearing, yelling at the wife and close to suffering cardiac arrest... Not a good start to one's hobby and not a way to get the wife and kids onside. "Leave him alone, you know how he gets when he is fiddling with that radar thingy of his!"

dca1

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 01:40:35 PM »

You just buy something new and you get home, start installing it and within minutes you are cussing and swearing, yelling at the wife and close to suffering cardiac arrest... Not a good start to one's hobby and not a way to get the wife and kids onside. "Leave him alone, you know how he gets when he is fiddling with that radar thingy of his!"

Ha ha, I know exactly what you mean!!

Thanks for the help guys, hope to have this up & running from the hotel this evening.

Dave

Dave