AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: DLH1EL  (Read 2318 times)

DeeJay

DLH1EL
« on: October 19, 2010, 01:15:57 PM »
Anyone know the actual routing of this one? One source says EGLL-EDDM, now appears on ANRB as EDDH-EGLL (no, because outbound). Goes out around 1245, and nearest one to that is DLH4767 to Dresden, according to Heathrow website.

EK01

Re: DLH1EL
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 03:52:14 PM »
DeeJay,

According to the Libhomeradar site, the routing for DLH1EL is Heathrow to Dresden. It was operated today by British Midland G-DBCB and departed Heathrow at 11.44 UTC.

DeeJay

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 04:32:14 PM »
Thanks EKO1. As I thought. G-DBCB is one of my ''personals'', flew in her last month EGLL-EDDH. Whilst you are on the subject, I have recently tried Libhomeradar, and it does,nt seem to come up with routings. Any reason why. Would appreciate your views.

EK01

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 04:49:28 PM »
DeeJay,

The site does give flight routings. On their main home page, click on 'database search' at the top of the page. On the next page enter any details you might have eg DLH1EL in the flight number box and click. The routing details of the flight will come up along with registration of the aircraft performing the flight. On that same page, if you click on 'more' on the right hand column, you will get a complete history of that flight number.

Cheers, 
Ian

DeeJay

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 05:24:27 PM »
Thanks again Ian