AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Start up splash screen..  (Read 3290 times)

GreekSpy2001

• Graham's Aircraft Photos
Start up splash screen..
« on: January 13, 2010, 11:47:07 AM »
I have notice that under certain scenario on start up the splash doesn't clear from the screen.  Just now I was restarting ARNB in background whilst typing my log me in post and ARNB started minimized.  Bringing back to full screen has the splash screen still in the centre of the screen.

This has happened in previous versions do its not 3.13 specific.  The only way I've cleared in the past is to close ARNB and start up again but do nothing else on the PC until it starts.

Anyone else seen this?

Attached is a screen shot

Graham

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: Start up splash screen..
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 04:41:51 PM »
What happens if you close the map window Right Click and close map and then open the map again using Map>Open etc?

eggplant

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 04:48:29 PM »
I have notice that under certain scenario on start up the splash doesn't clear from the screen.  Just now I was restarting ARNB in background whilst typing my log me in post and ARNB started minimized.  Bringing back to full screen has the splash screen still in the centre of the screen.

This has happened in previous versions do its not 3.13 specific.  The only way I've cleared in the past is to close ARNB and start up again but do nothing else on the PC until it starts.

Anyone else seen this?

Attached is a screen shot

Graham

I've seen this on my machine too.

Eggplant
Everything about Airnav is fantastic. Airnav can do no wrong. Airnav is perfect. Airnav is divine.

Allocator

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 05:09:55 PM »
Never seen this myself with any version of RB or any of my PC's - all running XP Home.

GreekSpy2001

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 02:01:33 PM »
Everything I've tried doesn't get rid of it without restarting the whole app.  Seen this on a lot of v3 can't say about v2 too long ago to remember.  This is seen on XP and Win7.

Graham

Allocator

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 02:53:44 PM »
Must be a graphics card issue?

GreekSpy2001

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 04:04:38 PM »
Not much I can do about that as its a built in Intel Q965 chipset which I believe is uptodate.  Not going to the expense of putting in another card.

Cheers

Graham

eggplant

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 04:16:03 PM »
Not much I can do about that as its a built in Intel Q965 chipset which I believe is uptodate.  Not going to the expense of putting in another card.

Cheers

Graham

I have the same problem (at random times though). As my graphics card works faultlessly on all other programmes then it is highly unlikely to be the problem. Do you have any graphics-related problems with other programmes ?
Everything about Airnav is fantastic. Airnav can do no wrong. Airnav is perfect. Airnav is divine.