anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Faulty Radarbox  (Read 7823 times)

ascot617

Re: Faulty Radarbox
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2009, 07:13:22 PM »
Thats ok om, accepted. 

Thanks.

M1DMJ

cool_1

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2009, 02:18:43 PM »
Good news....I got my replacement RadarBox from FlightStore UK this morning (thanks to Mike @ Flightstore, who also gave me a £10 gift voucher- to cover my postage ) , and everything works perfectly now using the new 2010 software, and the new Vista-64 bit hardware drivers   !  :-)

No delays by either Royal Mail (Special Delivery) to return, or the new one being sent by Parcel Force this morning. Good service all round....

One more question...

OK, Ive also just today purchased the Live Data subscription (it was approx £65 inc Vat ) , and I promptly received a confirmation email with a subscription recipt no. etc. 
However , I still get the 5 minute delayed data.  Am I supposed to do something else to activate the Live Network data , as the email had no information on any further actions to take etc ???

Any info appreciated, as its not obvious to me...

Thanks...
Jon

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2009, 03:18:48 PM »
Should have worked as soon as you bought, send an email to support who will check it for you. Usually customers don't enter the serial exactly which causes issues.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

cool_1

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2009, 05:12:23 PM »
OK thanks for the reply, Ive sent Airnav support an email (ie. to support@airnavsystems, as per your contact info above) along with my email receipt confirmation and with my Navbox serial no. 

I look forward to hearing from you .

regards,
Jon