anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: station labels  (Read 1949 times)

Nesbit

station labels
« on: December 30, 2009, 11:08:19 AM »
 I have just updated to the latest 2010 version of radar box but i notice that EGCN Finningley/Robinhood airport is still not shown on my map also whilst tracking 1 of the regular Thompson flights inbound to Robinhood it had a destination ID of EGCC any ideas why this might be.

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: station labels
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 11:28:29 AM »
I have just updated to the latest 2010 version of radar box but i notice that EGCN Finningley/Robinhood airport is still not shown on my map also whilst tracking 1 of the regular Thompson flights inbound to Robinhood it had a destination ID of EGCC any ideas why this might be.

Have you selected Airports to On?

Either use the Map>Aviation Signs>Airports or use the button and drop-down menu on the toolbar - two to the left of the Home button.

I think that this will only give you the runway and the approach centrelines and not the high def airport outline.  See my earlier post regarding the .out file for EGCN.

What aircraft are Thompson using?  Do they appear in the aircraft list but not on the map?

Edit: .out file attached for your Outlines directory if you don't already have it.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 11:34:13 AM by Allocator »

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: station labels
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 11:36:18 AM »
Here is the earlier thread regarding EGCN:

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=4075.0