anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: SmartView  (Read 2813 times)

pwfu

• Follow me on Twitter
SmartView
« on: January 23, 2009, 07:07:28 PM »
Hi All,

Is there a maximum limit for aircraft you can have in SmartView?

Just for kicks I loaded 10,043 aircraft into it (don't try this at home, there's no Ctrl+A available so had to get arid of them the long way!) but noticed that SmartView was bringing up aircraft that weren't actually in the list

Thanks

pwfu

• Follow me on Twitter
Re: SmartView
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 06:52:58 PM »
Bumped up as I was hoping for a response

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 08:31:25 PM »
We didn't reply as its was silly question :)

We can load up the network aircraft in there at max times which is about 1500 aircraft without any trouble.

If you are really entering anything more than that then we would like to know why?
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

pwfu

• Follow me on Twitter
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 09:36:07 PM »
OK cool.

Well, I travel a lot, and live where I have a view of Heathrow inbounds, my office overlooks one of the runways at Heathrow, so the alerts I have set up are all the aircraft that I 'need' that are likely to visit Heathrow and are sent to my blackberry so i can leave the box running all day from home.

The 10,043 aircraft I loaded in were a combination of the remaining aricraft around the world that I 'need' and also a dump of the aircraft comming up for delivery that I will 'need' as taken from the Ascend, nee Airclaims Database

I did it this way rather than writting out and swapping the Smartview aircraft everytime I go away as it would be pain in the rear end :-)