AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: rieinstall of windows drivers.  (Read 775 times)

GreekSpy2001

• Graham's Aircraft Photos
rieinstall of windows drivers.
« on: June 13, 2024, 12:41:51 PM »
A problem with a windows 11 update and reinstall of previous version, on restarting my Radarbox s/w no hardware connection.  Maybe the reinstall has overwritten my radarbox flight stick drivers.  No problem I thought just re install the micro radarbox drivers I had :-

"C:\AirNav RadarBox\Drivers\Micro RadarBox Driver\microRadarbox_driver_setup_v200.exe"

But having installed them the stick is still not being seen.   So I reinstalled the ZADIG driver.  No joy.  Reinstalled the Airnav driver.  Still no joy.  Maybe i thought its my flight stick (a green one). So, i plugged in my old black RDB flightstick.  And the software can now see it.  If I put in my green flight stick not seen.   

Are the drivers different?  or have I somehow now got a dodgy flight stick.  Although its was working fine before the re install of the windows update and wasn't physically touched or moved.

Don't what to splash out on 50 notes where it's not necessary.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Graham

GreekSpy2001

Re: rieinstall of windows drivers.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2024, 12:51:53 PM »
when I plug in the Green stick recognised by Device Manager as REALTEK 2832U

GreekSpy2001

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2024, 01:04:11 PM »
ok fixed now with Zadig drivers.  Looked back on a screenshot from Runway31 and noticed I hadn't done the zadig install coreectly.   Once done this has overwritten the winusb driver.   guess now I could overwrite with the airnav driver.  IS there much of a difference between Zadig and Airnav?

Runway 31

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2024, 05:55:34 PM »
Glad you got it back up and running.  The Airnav drivers are based on Zadig i believe and as its working ok I would just leave it well alone

Alan