AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: military filter for airnav radarbox logs  (Read 3409 times)

suzie

military filter for airnav radarbox logs
« on: June 24, 2012, 01:35:16 PM »
i have been an airnav user for quite a number years now - and trying to get just the military filtered out of the  main logs has been a nightmare !! im not interested at all in civil flights - as im trying to put a data base together with mode s tie ups and registrations of everything ive ever logged - ive got a website and have got all the information i have found listed on there - its a work in progress so its being added to all the while - just thought id share a little gem ive found with you all !! i am now using software thats been designed and developed by a very good friend of mine who is also an airnav user - thats compatable with the radar box and works a treat . its saving me hrs - its very adaptable and anything you r interested in can be setup in a database - ive got uk military / usa military / all the other countries combined / civil reg in military service and now sar-police-air ambulances etc - if you require more information on the software please contact  http://www.2e0mla.homelinux.com  . if you wish to look at my website for any information or contact me go to [email protected] !!
hope you will find this software a god send as i do ?

FACTflights

• Amateur Radio is my hobby.
Re: military filter for airnav radarbox logs
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 10:34:31 AM »
Suzie,

Very interesting indeed.   I like the big map on the wall in your shack, been looking for one like that for many years.

John
ZS1AGH
John
ZS1AGH
We live under a rock:  Table Mountain

Icom IC 706 Mk II G; Icom IC 726; Icom IC T22E; Yaesu 290R; Alinco DJ-V5 
No HF antennae at the moment.

suzie

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 11:40:00 AM »
hi john - i got that map from off ebay only about £12 and its wipe clean one too !! do you follow military  planes as well like me ? im begining to think im a bit of an anorak - i get a few strange looks when people ask what my hobby is ? suppose it is a bit strange for a woman ? but i love it !!! as for the software i use you should try it - Al spent a good month or so setting it all up for me so i said he should ask if others were interested in it too ? he also set up the server i use too its brill - i can share my hobby's with like minded people - just email him if youd like more information on   http://www.2e0mla.homelinux.com   thanks for getting in touch   sue

GreekSpy2001

• Graham's Aircraft Photos
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 03:26:03 PM »
Hi If I wanted to test out the software on my system do I just email the guy running the website?

Thanks

Graham

suzie

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 04:24:02 PM »
hi graham - yes just email Al he will give you all the information you would like - thanks sue

suzie

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 04:43:50 PM »
graham  als email address is   [email protected]