anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: how do i close the double window..... newwbie  (Read 3012 times)

flyingdutchman

how do i close the double window..... newwbie
« on: August 11, 2009, 08:11:23 PM »
just iinstalled radarbox 3.0beta and the box works fine, still waiting for my external antenna.... but i have one question  every time i sart up i get the double screen , piece of the map in upper window and a flight level screen in the lower windowpane. i can 't get rid of the lower flight level window it seems tried all the menu buttons.....  can someoine tell how to fix this ????? i want one big window with my selectyed map on it.
tnx for your help grtz jack

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: how do i close the double window..... newwbie
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 08:17:23 PM »
just iinstalled radarbox 3.0beta and the box works fine, still waiting for my external antenna.... but i have one question  every time i sart up i get the double screen , piece of the map in upper window and a flight level screen in the lower windowpane. i can 't get rid of the lower flight level window it seems tried all the menu buttons.....  can someoine tell how to fix this ????? i want one big window with my selectyed map on it.

Either use the F8 key, or Map > Vertical Tracking View

radarspotter10

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 08:33:07 PM »
HI.flyingdutchman
Welcome,  remember to press window (drop down menu) at top then record desktop, after you have set up airnav windows to your satisfaction, hope you get the same enjoyment as i do.
from pat

flyingdutchman

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 02:51:14 PM »
thanks a lot i got it right now and can bring a beautiful flight map screen on my big lcd tv in my living room now !!