anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: radar box problem  (Read 3552 times)

radarphil

radar box problem
« on: September 02, 2008, 06:14:54 PM »
i am running my radar box and it is only picking up 10 aircraft but my sbs-1 is picking up 60 aircraft,i have swapped the aerials around and the aerial appears to be working fine.the msgs bar at the botton reads 2 msgs/5 secs.why would the radarbox only pick up 10 aircraft and the sbs-1 pick up 60,is there a problem with myu radarbox and if so hoe do i fix it.the box was reading over 60 aircraft this morning but now its down to a mear 10

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: radar box problem
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 06:32:30 PM »
i am running my radar box and it is only picking up 10 aircraft but my sbs-1 is picking up 60 aircraft,i have swapped the aerials around and the aerial appears to be working fine.the msgs bar at the botton reads 2 msgs/5 secs.why would the radarbox only pick up 10 aircraft and the sbs-1 pick up 60,is there a problem with myu radarbox and if so hoe do i fix it.the box was reading over 60 aircraft this morning but now its down to a mear 10

Phil,

When you say you have swapped the antenna's between your RadarBox and SBS-1, I presume that you are using an adaptor, as they have different plugs.

Look at the RB antenna plug and make sure that the centre pin is sticking out and hasn't been pushed back into the plug.  Make sure that the RB antenna is screwed home all the way.

radarphil

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 06:55:46 PM »
i have 2 seperate aerials for each of the radarbox and the sbs-1 .i have had a look at the connections and all appears to be fine the aerial connections are fully connected but still no improvement .

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 07:03:10 PM »
OK, I though that you had tried the RB antenna on the SBS-1 and the SBS-1 antenna on the RB - this would show if the problem was the antenna or somewhere else.

Have you shut down your PC and restarted it?

If you still have problems, you should contact Support direct at [email protected]