AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: How to update flight info?  (Read 3218 times)

cosmoc

How to update flight info?
« on: June 11, 2008, 06:53:43 AM »
hi all
i was wondering how i would go about updating aircraft's info (e.g. pic's, rego) because their are some aircraft flying around displaying old info for example their is a aircraft flying around who use to have the american rego of N831CA from CONTINENTAL CONECTION where it is now flying around N.S.W Australia with the rego of VH-RUI with Air link the aircraft is a B1900. Also their is the emeriats flight 419 which land's in Sydney i believe every afternoon, It always display's that it is Taking off from sydney and then flying to Dubai. any help on how to change these small items would be great
thanks!

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: How to update flight info?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 08:08:05 AM »
Cosmoc,

See the FAQ, there's loads of good stuff there :-)

See this in particular regarding manual edits to the database.

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=628.0

All the aircraft thumbnail pictures are in the /Data/Photo sub directory.  The 2 thumbnail pictures for each aircraft are saved in the format:

G-AAWW.jpg
G-AAWW,2.jpg

If you want to change the links to the pictures when you click on the thumbnails, then you will have to change the links manually as described above.

By the way, you haven't answered the other thread regarding your better cover when you have the city selected as home, rather than putting in your actual position.  Any updates here?

Allocator

cosmoc

Re: How to update flight info?
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 08:27:07 AM »
thank's for the reply and link
just about to check on my home question
thanks