AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: can i use it in china  (Read 7439 times)

Johnn

• Y'ello
Re: can i use it in china
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2010, 12:44:10 AM »
You will need to check with your countrys law, however I would of thought it was legal because airnav sells worldwide.

Also on this subject, India is a very strict place for anything to do with radar tracking aircraft, 2 people got arrested for monitoring aircraft on a radar box.

John
Johnn -

Protzenalp

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2010, 06:59:54 AM »
You will need to check with your countrys law, however I would of thought it was legal because airnav sells worldwide.

You are absolutely right Johnn. I think it is important to be sensible and realise that people are very sensitive nowadays. In some countries I don't leave the RB out if I know the maid will be coming in to clean the room. In others I "camouflage" it in a large briefcase I have and in others I just leave it openly. Sometimes I will just leave the DND (Do Not Disturb) on all day when I am not in the room.

As I said, use common sense and be aware of how sensitive some people can be. It may not be illegal, but answering questions at a police station until they figure out that it is not illegal would be no fun either...

veramn

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2011, 02:47:52 AM »
of course i can use it in China. I used it in Shanghai