anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Best package for 3D radarBox owner  (Read 2308 times)

Pat_UK

Best package for 3D radarBox owner
« on: June 01, 2012, 09:11:04 PM »
Good evening guys,

Have owned a 3d box for a year and free subscription has run out, I noticed today an email newsletter offering 50% off subscriptions.

I live by a small airport and not all traffic In and out was shown up, never any helicopters or smaller planes, would like to know what would be the best package to go for to be able to pick up the most aircraft data.

Many thanks

Pat_UK

Re: Best package for 3D radarBox owner
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 09:13:14 PM »
No one have any suggestions ?

Runway 31

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 07:22:25 AM »
Pat,

Small aircraft dont show on the map very often as they dont use the required equipment and therefore it would'nt matter which package you got.  The same number of aircraft would show on each one

Alan

Pat_UK

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 10:21:07 AM »
Thanks, but went to order the tracking package this morning and the Offer code has expired so will leave it now till the next time an offer is available.

Runway 31

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 10:36:48 AM »
It would appear to be your one year Radarbox network subscription that has expired, this wasnt covered by the package offer as far as I can see.  Rather than the tracking package which has nothing to do with your Radarbox, it would probably be more appropriate for your for you to subscribe to the network either real time or delayed to continue with what you had previously.

Alan