anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: plane labels  (Read 3287 times)

besty

• County Durham, Land of the Prince Bishops
plane labels
« on: June 14, 2008, 09:52:02 PM »
I was trying out new settings for my RB, in the preference section. I have altered the font and size and I'm not that happy as the labels are now some distance from the corresponding plane. Can anyone give me the correct font and size for the default labels, thanks for any help.

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: plane labels
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 10:06:59 PM »
The Default font is Terminal Regular size 8 - I think.  That's what I'm using anyway.

Change the font, hit apply then OK.  You won't see the font change until the Preferences window closes.

besty

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 10:22:23 PM »
thanks but thats not the main problem, getting a fault for "invalid proxy definition"error  windows task manager says its running but can't get passed error message box. thanks for that anyway allocator i'll have to contact aurnav support tomorrow, hopefully they know what it is.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 11:57:53 PM »
Are you using a proxy, or were you just checking all the features and have accidentally entered some values in the proxy settings?
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

besty

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 09:15:54 AM »
I'm not using  a proxy so must have had a long day and altered settings by mistake, now I'm unable to get it to do anything at all. works fine on my laptop but problems with desktop. going to try another reinstall.