anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Rotate the radar screen  (Read 3354 times)

steadyeddy69uk

Rotate the radar screen
« on: June 14, 2008, 09:32:46 AM »
Hi everyone,

Just want to know if I can rotate the radar screen. Basically my pc in my house faces east, so I want my radar screen to be pointing east instead of North all the time. I've used auto rotate and that seems to do nothing.

Eddie

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
Re: Rotate the radar screen
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 10:37:11 AM »
Unfortunately, no.  It's been asked before, and I also would like to be able to rotate the radar screen to face the same direction that I view from.  It's something the competing product (Kinetic) can do, so I would hope Airnav would like to tick that box in the comparison list!!!

steadyeddy69uk

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 11:38:18 AM »
Thank You for getting back to me on this one. Yes my friend has an SBS-1 and he can rotate his screen. Another thing that I want Airnav to do is let you mark on your screen more than one home location. Sometimes I am talking to a mate on the phone and I have to roughly guess his location or change my home location to his, if that makes sence.

What does the auto rotate do, do you know?

Thanks,

Eddie

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 01:06:35 PM »
It something which cannot be done due to graphical mode we use of the world. In future versions we hope to change this. However don't worry RadarBox does far many features than our competitors.

Auto rotate should rotate the world slowly when in the globe view. Something which is nice when the network is enabled just to get a view of the world :)
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]