AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com > AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com Discussion

Minimum PC Specification?

<< < (2/2)

tarbat:

--- Quote from: AirNav Support on July 10, 2007, 03:46:22 PM ---Your pc should be able to run nicely however when under extreme conditions (high ADS-B area and running network as well) you may experience some slowdowns which is inevitable on such as pc.

--- End quote ---

Okay thanks.  I'm in an area with low traffic volume (Inverness), and now I'm just waiting for some of the other issues to be resolved (mainly altitude for non ADS-B traffic) before I think about placing an order.

Roadrunner:

--- Quote from: CanadaKen on July 10, 2007, 03:54:16 PM ---I am NOT aiming this at anyone so no flaming needed.

I've been around the computer/radio/aviation hobby for a LONG time. I realize why people use
laptops with their SBS-1/RadarBox units for the portability. But.....laptops can be really weird
animals. Especially laptops which are also used for many other tasks. My aviation/radio friends
who have the least trouble with their laptops are the ones who have installed Windows XP and
installed only the software needed for the devices they will attach.

CK

--- End quote ---

My PC 1.6 G is a laptop it only has a Web browzer, airnav and Office 2003 on it and it still wont run. I have now switched off the picture processing to see what  happens

AirNav Support:
It does run, there are some other issues though causing your disconnection.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version