AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com > AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com Discussion

Photo not available

<< < (2/11) > >>

belgianguy:
I hope that is the problem and hopefully everything goes well tomorrow.

@ Allocator

The answer for the first three questions is YES.
At the bottom right I see the status : All photo/info requests done

If I click on a flight, the status changes is 1 processing photo/info request and on the left the message: downloading photo but then again it says photo not available.

The autopopulate seems to work. For some flights nothing changes but i suppose that is because the aircraft is not known in the airnav database.

So i think the program is responding like it should do only the problem with the photo's still exist. For some flights a photo is shown so really don't know why they are not shown for most of the flights.

I even disabled my firewall but that didn't changed a thing.

Thanks for your effort and hopefully this problem will be fixed when the airnav servers or working fine again

Belgianguy

johnnyB:
I'm having the same problem. Not for every flight though, about 1 in every 5 will say "photo not available" but when i go onto airliners.net there are no shortage of pictures. This is an on going problem, i only really noticed it after i got the latest software but definitly not just yesterday.

I have "share flight data" ticked but i have disabaled "get flights from Radarbox Network" as it still causes radarbox to crash but it still connects no problem.

Something else i noticed after editing the database explorer for the irish air corp Casa 235 to show the correct pictures (it originaly showed 2 different pictures belonging to the Bulgarian air force) it still shows the old pictures of the Sukhoi Su-25 but when you click the pic it loads the pictures i put in of the Irish air corp Casa. Its possible im not editing it right but it seems to work for aircraft that werent originaly in the database.

I am also using the latest firmware and software

Any help would be great
Johnny

Airmad:
i agree about photo download, have the same problem Myself.

belgianguy:
A new day, another attempt, but still the same problem as yesterday.
Am happy to hear that I'm not the only one with this photo download problem.

Roadrunner:

--- Quote from: johnnyB on May 11, 2008, 07:25:14 AM ---Something else i noticed after editing the database explorer for the irish air corp Casa 235 to show the correct pictures (it originaly showed 2 different pictures belonging to the Bulgarian air force) it still shows the old pictures of the Sukhoi Su-25 but when you click the pic it loads the pictures i put in of the Irish air corp Casa. Its possible im not editing it right but it seems to work for aircraft that werent originaly in the database.

--- End quote ---

Can you just confirm that when you have got the correct photo you are "saving as" to the Photo area of RB 2008 and that you have named the file correctly for it to be picked up next time ? I change any wrong picutres externally from RB so that I can see that the only photo of the particular aircraft in the photos area is the one I want to show.

Best Regards

Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version