anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: airports  (Read 3307 times)

sterigia

• forza paris
airports
« on: April 19, 2009, 12:48:27 PM »
hi could someone be so kind as to tell me if it is possible to see the name of the city of the airport instead of the icao code, at least in the info pane? i cannot put to memory all airports. or is there an application like flight display in sbs?
again thanks to who may answer
ciao
frank
ciao.
frank

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: airports
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 12:51:43 PM »
hi could someone be so kind as to tell me if it is possible to see the name of the city of the airport instead of the icao code, at least in the info pane? i cannot put to memory all airports. or is there an application like flight display in sbs?
again thanks to who may answer
ciao
frank

You can use Map > Aviation Signs > Station Labels > Name to show the airport name on the map

Also, the full name of the From and To in the route (if a route is shown) are decoded in the data block to the right of the thumbnail pictures below the aircraft lists.

EK01

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 12:55:28 PM »
If you have the 4 letter code, enter it into the Airport box next to where it states Weather at the top of the screen then click on the Get Weather box alongside and scroll down to decoded METAR that will tell you what airport the 4 letter code relates to.

Cheers,

Ian

sterigia

• forza paris
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 02:45:11 PM »
thank you for suggestions i must either not download a photo or i must lose some map area
thanks again
frank, somewhere in the westrn mediterranean
ciao.
frank

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 04:29:25 PM »
thank you for suggestions i must either not download a photo or i must lose some map area
thanks again
frank, somewhere in the westrn mediterranean

You don't have to have the downloaded photos showing, you can download them and not show them - Tools > Show Photos/Details.

sterigia

• forza paris
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 05:23:51 PM »
thanks again
frank
ciao.
frank