AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Getting Frustrated now!!!!! Uploading photos and Emptying my database HELP!!  (Read 6492 times)

besty

• County Durham, Land of the Prince Bishops
Just populated 0D0437 got the picture, registration and ... for the type. Still not ok it seems. Full details apart from operator on the GAS site.

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Phil,

Not 100% sure what you mean here.  Do you already have the details in the Network list, except for the photo.  Then when to photo downloads, you have a problem?  When you say that data is being deleted from Database Explorer - I assume you mean the NavData database that is viewed with Database Explorer?  Or do you mean the data that shows to the right of the photos?

Can you run us through an example?

abrad41

Allocator

He seems to mean the same as I have said in the other post you reply to.

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
OK, I think that I understand - the data appears in the MyFlight/Network lists, but it's not being saved to NavData?  It was the "data is being deleted from Database Explorer" that confused me.

EGNXR

Hi all,

If this helps the investigation process, if it writes the link info to airliners.net in the database it seems to retain the aircraft details. If it does not write the link then its erases the type/owner/c/n details. I've tried manually inputing the data for aircraft back in but if the picture link is missing it just erases the details again next time the aircraft is detected even though the picture is displayed.

Hope this makes sense  Cheers John
Based in Derby 5Nm NW of EGNX