anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: MyLog  (Read 2823 times)

mimtarsden

MyLog
« on: November 17, 2008, 08:27:26 PM »
I posted a while ago with a problem I'm having with MyLog...  Had no replies so I’m trying once more as I have never, on any equipment, had a problem that is unique and no one else is experiencing.  So either I'm missing the point or there's a first time for everything!

Seemingly old flights in MyLog are being overwritten by new ones making it appear to me that flights have lasted for several days.

I have attached an example again. I have filtered for a good example but all of my flights are doing this.

In the flights window for the selected aircraft you can see SAS flight 541 which the RB has seen 3 start times on the 3rd 5th and 11 of November.

Now if you look at the end time all three flights have finished on the 11th November at exactly the same time, which is clearly not right?

Below that SAS flight 542 exactly the same thing has happened.  Then under that today a single flight that shows the correct end time.

Now if that aircraft does the same route with the same flight number the end time of this flight entry will be incorrectly overwritten with the new time.

I have deleted the old databases and started again and it's still doing it.

Anyone else having this or am I alone...?

Thanks

Tim.

PS I'm impressed by the quantity of flights with routes I’m seeing since the server update!

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: MyLog
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 08:50:17 PM »
We have seen this in other reports but haven't seen a reason why it happens. It maybe data corruption.

If we can track down a reason we can fix it but it seems to appear randomly and it many cases it doesn't.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 09:01:40 PM »
I get this regularly too - here's a random extract.

Rod
Rod

mimtarsden

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 09:06:20 PM »
Thankyou for the quick response,

Whilst I'm happy that this has been seen before, I'm now confused as to what my next course of action should be? 

I don't ever remember seeing this with V1.5 so do I go back to that for now?  Reformat my machine and re-install?  Is there anything I can do/send you that will help you track the problem?

Thanks Rod, Yep Yours is the same as mine by the looks of it.

On mine I believe it happens for every Flight where the same arcraft is used on the same route with the same callsign.

Tim