anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Spotting  (Read 1960 times)

Typhoon

Spotting
« on: December 06, 2011, 07:57:07 PM »
Evening folks,

as Airnav Dev seem to be looking at future additions to the software, i.e routes etc, would they be able to look at adding some kind of feature for the 'dot spotters' who can keep a log of somekind in Radarbox of the aircraft they have seen overflying, maybe a pair of binoculars added to the list next to the aircaft details for each aircraft logged?

Seem to think this may have been mentioned sometime ago?
Typhoon

Northern Watch

Re: Spotting
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 08:57:46 PM »
Typhoon

I use the comments column in mylog to record date seen and it only takes a few seconds to look up before returning to the normal screen.  On a daily basis it copies the data in to the comments column from previous inputs therefore giving you an accurate log.  My only problem is that I use a Netbook and the close button in mylog is to near to the edge of the screen and it would help if AN tweeked the button towards the center of the page.

Regards

Keith

Bob SEN

Re: Spotting
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 10:53:20 PM »
Typhoon

I use the comments column in mylog to record date seen and it only takes a few seconds to look up before returning to the normal screen.  On a daily basis it copies the data in to the comments column from previous inputs therefore giving you an accurate log.  My only problem is that I use a Netbook and the close button in mylog is to near to the edge of the screen and it would help if AN tweeked the button towards the center of the page.

Regards

Keith

The logging database I use has a utility add on that does it for me..........

cheers

Bob
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/