AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com > AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com Discussion

outline files

<< < (2/2)

Allocator:

--- Quote from: wheeler on May 04, 2008, 01:03:46 AM ---I'm sorry but can't find the files you talk of even with me glasses on i have had a look on all his d/loads
wheeler

--- End quote ---

Here, borrow my glasses :-)

Bones website:

http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/Kinetic/Kinetic_Utilities.htm

Outline Files Airspace - UK and Ireland Airspace - go to the bottom of this first section:

Unzip the file that you have downloaded:

Put the APF_EGJB_Guernsey.out file into you Outlines directory.

Of course, you might be looking for RadarBox specific files, whereas this page says SBS-1, but the outline file can be used with both boxes.

wheeler:
Ok Mr Allocator your a star we ain't been educated down here yet we are still in the backwoods, i will have to get rid of me pound world glasses and go to boots
cheers wheeler

Allocator:
What I didn't say was that I created a new outline for Guernsey, but when I went to install it, I saw that it was already there in the Outlines directory from Bones' download - maybe I need new glasses :-)

wheeler:
Many thanks will do what i have to and try it but most of the aircraft that come to guernsey don't transmit the data, might pick up one now and again g-manh Atlantic airways that is the only one, but i see Blue islands airways have either bought a BA jet or leasing it as i have seen it on the apron and my daughter went to Jersey Friday and thats the one they used
once again thanks
wheeler

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version