AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: despair!  (Read 2434 times)

defcon333

despair!
« on: July 12, 2009, 11:17:23 AM »
hi all,
something strange happened: i live 25 kms south of nuremberg airport (EDDN). there is not so much traffic at this airport, most traffic in the morning ( ca. 6:00  - 9:00 a.m.)and in the evening  (ca. 17:00 - 21:00), mainly air berlin, lufthansa , sunexpress and some more smaller airlines. Up to last week i was able to track nearly all aircraft almost down to the runway in their approach or the other way round. since 4 days now there are no more aircraft to be seen on the screen during their arrival or departure although i listen to them on radio and some i can of course track visually.  the only aircraft still on the screen are those which cross the area in corresponding flightlevels e.g. 340 on their way from e.g. vienna to london. the polardiagram shows no difference  to former distances covered. so what happened. any idea? btw i am still running v 2.0 ( on vista desktop and on vista laptop and i "swear" i have changed nothing!!)
regards

EK01

Re: despair!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 11:28:52 AM »
Sounds like filters may have been set 'accidentally' to show only flights over a certain height on the map.

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
Re: despair!
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 11:34:19 AM »
Try clicking on the "Show All" button.