AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com > AirNav RadarBox and RadarBox24.com Discussion

Database Update Requests

<< < (3286/5404) > >>

Runway 31:
Ian

Regarding your query 16443

4CAFDB,EI-HBA,19020,Bombardier CL-600-2E25 Regional Jet CRJ-1000,Hibernian Airlines ex EC-LOX

Alan

jim_stockwell:
Hi all
Can you help please
Just installed radarbox on a new lap top but cannot get it to work!
The problem is that the hardware is not connected, but everything else seems ok.
Under device manager it shows that the driver is not installed!
I have downloaded the windows 10 driver and unzipped it, but cannot find a way to move it into the device manager
Not being a computer buff, can someone give me simple instructions on how to do it
Thanks
Jim

Runway 31:
Hi Jim

Normally the driver should install itself.  Try unplugging the USB cable and plug it back in to see if that forces it.  Also close down the software and start up again

If not go to your box in devices and printers, right click on it then click Properties, then Hardware tab, then Properties then Change Setting, then Driver, then Update Driver, then Browse My Computer for Driver Software then Browse to C:\Airnav Systenms\Airnav Radarbox\Drivers and the Drivers should be in there. 

That is assuming you installed to C:\Airnav and not into the Program files location as you are advised not to install in there

Alan

CarlosAbreu:
Alan

26-11-2018 Updated file in attach.

Carlos

Runway 31:
Thanks again Carlos

Alan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page