AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Complete lack of supply of the RadarBox :(((  (Read 3624 times)

rocket

• Rocket Radio Letchworth
Complete lack of supply of the RadarBox :(((
« on: May 30, 2008, 01:11:23 PM »
OK, I have got to say that as a distributor of the Radarbox, I have been doing extremely well with them, but there appears to be a big problem now in getting hold of them.

It seems that demand has exceeded supply since the main dealership changed, and not enough have been manufactured.

When are the dealers going to get stock please?, we can't sell them if we can't get them!
Best wishes
Mark
Rocket Radio

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: Complete lack of supply of the RadarBox :(((
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 03:05:33 PM »
Well firstly don't worry, the batch of RadarBoxes fresh from the factory will be with you soon :)

Please contact us direct through email if you want to know a exact date. I don't think talking about bussiness matters like these should be broadcast across a public forum.

All we can say to the customers is that there is more stock coming, and we are very gratefull we are so popular at the moment :)
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

rocket

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 03:29:54 PM »
Well firstly don't worry, the batch of RadarBoxes fresh from the factory will be with you soon :)

Please contact us direct through email if you want to know a exact date. I don't think talking about bussiness matters like these should be broadcast across a public forum.

All we can say to the customers is that there is more stock coming, and we are very gratefull we are so popular at the moment :)

Hi,

I am just more than a bit frustrated with this that's all. I have unhappy potential customers and they are giving me grief.

If you think that this should not be made public, then my posts on this can be removed from this forum.
Best wishes
Mark
Rocket Radio

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 03:39:36 PM »
We totally understand this. Since moving to the new distributor sales increased 5x and we were not prepared for that. Anyway 500 more units will come from the factory next Wednesday and 500 more one month after that.

Please understand the situation and bear in mind that we are here to solve these problems.

Regarding making this public: unlike our competitors we do not have hidden games, we believe all the dealers/shops/users are in the same side and we want the best for all of them.

rocket

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 03:49:39 PM »
Wow, fantastic!

I must thank you for such an accurate and honest response :)

I am really not surprised in the least that sales of the RadarBox have increased fivefold since the dealership change, and I can assure you that I am doing my very best to help those sales figures along.
Best wishes
Mark
Rocket Radio